Not only is Christy dedicated to her career, but she also loves being a wife and a mother of two. Being a mother she understands not only the importance of family but also in developing a close working relationship and trust with her clients. Christy takes great strides in making the selling and buying process as stress-free as possible. She enjoys working as a team member with the Haasken Family Realtors.
Having grown up around real estate, Christy knows the ins and outs of the industry. Armed with her knowledge of real estate and a college education, Christy is very creative when it comes to selling homes. Christy is a Licensed REALTOR and Fee Appraiser for Chestnut Realty and loves what she does.
- Graduated from Waconia High School in 1992
- Graduated from Normandale Community College w/ an Associate of Arts Degree in 1995
- Graduated from St. Cloud State University w/ a Bachelor of Science Degree in 1997
- Graduated from the Minnesota Board of Realtors Institute in 1992
- Licensed Fee Appraiser since 2007